Daisy flowered pillow cover

Leaving professional career behind,  sitting as a housewife , think a lot about 'What to do other than daily routine household works.'
      One day planned to make a dress for my little girl and bought materials. But scared to do that I just made a pillow cover.
     But it made me so happy on doing that embroidery and all.
    Many of the people are nowadays finds their entertainment only in social media.
      It will engage you , brings relief and happy ' while you are online '.
When you come back got nothing in hand.
     Same in the case of television also.


Believe me I tried it all.
  But whenever I see a completed work of my own ,I feel the real happiness inside me
 as I  see my children .

     Lots of searching gave me Pinterest . From which I got most of the ideas and inspiration.
Daisy flowered pillow cover.


In this work I used 4 basic embroidery stitches.

Lazy daisy



French knots 



Stem stitches



Satin twitch



About the basic stitches and how to do it , I will give another blog.

Comments

Popular Posts